- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Intern interview at Bank of America
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Bank of America. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Intern Interview at Bank of America
To ace your Intern interview at Bank of America, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Bank of America.
- Step 2 – Study the Banks and Credit Unions industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Bank of America in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Intern at Bank of America.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Intern at Bank of America.
- We’ve already researched the Banks and Credit Unions industry.
- We’ve already researched Bank of America.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Intern interview at Bank of America.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Bank of America’s Intern Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Intern Job Interview with Bank of America.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What are Financial Statements of a company and what do they tell about a company?
2. Explain Cash Flow Statement in detail
3. Explain three sources of short-term Finance used by a company
4. Define Working Capital
5. A company buys an asset; walk me through the impact on the 3 financial statements
6. What is EPS and how is it calculated?
7. Different types of EPS
8. What is a difference between Futures Contract and Forwards Contract?
9. What are the different types of Bonds?
10. What is a securitized Bond?
11. What is Deferred Tax Liability and why it might be created?
12. What is Financial Modeling in Corporate Finance?
13. What are the most common multiples used in valuation?
14. Describe WACC and its components
15. Describe P/E Ratio
16. What are Stock Options?
17. What is DCF method?
18. What is a Stock Split and Stock Dividend?
19. What is Rights Issue?
20. What is a clean and dirty price of a bond?
Interns at Bank of America
Note: This is a sample Bank of America Intern position. Please get the appropriate JD for the position you’re interviewing for and conduct this exercise.
Do you love following the markets? Are you interested in evaluating risk and making real time decisions? Our Global Markets summer internship program offers you the opportunity to be part of one of a leading Global Markets business offering sales and trading services, including research, to institutional clients across fixed-income, credit, currency, and commodity and equity businesses.
Global Markets Summer Associates will have the opportunity to be placed with a specific team. Roles and responsibilities vary per desk but offer summer associates the opportunity to interact across the team, partnering closely on key projects and develop a deep understanding of each group’s core business practice.
Your responsibilities as a Summer Associate may include:
· Developing and maintain financial cash flow models, using proprietary and industry standard software
· Supporting various financial analyses, including bond structuring
· Performing comprehensive and in-depth client and credit research
· Preparing presentation and other materials for clients
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bank of America or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.