- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Investment Banking Analyst interview at Bank of America
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Bank of America. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Investment Banking Analyst Interview at Bank of America
To ace your Investment Banking Analyst interview at Bank of America, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Bank of America.
- Step 2 – Study the Banks and Credit Unions industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Bank of America in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Investment Banking Analyst at Bank of America.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Investment Banking Analyst at Bank of America.
- We’ve already researched the Banks and Credit Unions industry.
- We’ve already researched Bank of America.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Investment Banking Analyst interview at Bank of America.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Bank of America’s Investment Banking Analyst Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Investment Banking Analyst Job Interview with Bank of America.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What are Financial Statements of a company and what do they tell about a company?
2. Explain Cash Flow Statement in detail
3. Explain three sources of short-term Finance used by a company
4. Define Working Capital
5. A company buys an asset; walk me through the impact on the 3 financial statements
6. What is EPS and how is it calculated?
7. Different types of EPS
8. What is a difference between Futures Contract and Forwards Contract?
9. What are the different types of Bonds?
10. What is a securitized Bond?
11. What is Deferred Tax Liability and why it might be created?
12. What is Financial Modeling in Corporate Finance?
13. What are the most common multiples used in valuation?
14. Describe WACC and its components
15. Describe P/E Ratio
16. What are Stock Options?
17. What is DCF method?
18. What is a Stock Split and Stock Dividend?
19. What is Rights Issue?
20. What is a clean and dirty price of a bond?
Investment Banking Analysts at Bank of America
Note: This is a sample Bank of America Investment Banking Analyst position. Please get the appropriate JD for the position you’re interviewing for and conduct this exercise.
The Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) group serves as a trusted advisor to clients across the globe, helping them develop their strategic objectives and meet their financial needs. The team’s area of focus spans across all products including strategic advisory and capital market transactions. There are over 100 investment banking professionals located in New York and Palo Alto.
BofAMLs TMT investment banking group is a leader globally and in the Americas with strong client relationships, involvement in many of the industry’s recent landmark transactions, and top positioning in the league tables for buy-side and sell-side M&A advisory, equity, leveraged finance and investment grade capital raising.
Key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Play a key role supporting origination, opportunity evaluation and deal execution, working on a broad scope of assignments and products in the TMT industry
· Work closely with senior and junior bankers and expected to make an immediate contribution
· Prepare and execute final client presentation work product
· Serve as the key support resource working closely with senior bankers in generating ideas and solutions to meet client needs
· Serve as the point of contact for the group and coordinate information flow and execution of work product with internal and external legal, tax, accounting, rating agency and regulatory parties
· Handle all aspects of client liaison involving negotiations on pricing or structure of financing or merger
· Lead due diligence sessions
· Communicate and interact with deal team members and clients
· Mentor and train junior personnel
· Support resource to senior bankers in day-to-day client coverage of TMT clients
· Handle client coverage for smaller accounts
· Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance
· 5-6 years of experience in TMT investment banking post-graduation from an MBA or completion of an investment banking analyst program
· Knowledge of and/or experience in TMT industry required; TMT transactions experience (equity, financing or M&A) preferred
· Experience with financial modeling including valuation models (comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, and discounted cash flow analysis), leveraged buyout models, and accretion/dilution merger models
· Experience with Bloomberg, FactSet, Thomson and Capital IQ
· Full breadth of financing (equity, equity linked and debt) and strategic advisory experience
· Professional maturity and experience to interact directly with client and drive origination and execution
· Strong quantitative/analytical skills
· Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
· Ability to manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bank of America or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.