- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Relationship Manager interview at Bank of America
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Bank of America. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Relationship Manager Interview at Bank of America
To ace your Relationship Manager interview at Bank of America, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Bank of America.
- Step 2 – Study the Banks and Credit Unions industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Bank of America in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Relationship Manager at Bank of America.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Relationship Manager at Bank of America.
- We’ve already researched the Banks and Credit Unions industry.
- We’ve already researched Bank of America.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Relationship Manager interview at Bank of America.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Bank of America’s Relationship Manager Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Relationship Manager Job Interview with Bank of America.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What is a typical sales call according to you?
2. What do you think some of the most important parts of selling are?
3. What would you do to improve your presentation to clients?
4. How do you close a sale?
5. How do you go about building a relationship with a customer?
6. This is a tough territory. The last two guys here didn't make it. How will you be different?
7. How would you sell when you currently have no list of customers to contact?
8. How did you build your clientele at your previous job? Who do you consider a client?
9. Sell me this pen.
10. Would you be comfortable reaching out to customers and selling to them?
12. How would you convince your customer to upgrade his or her service or product?
13. How would you overcome the objection that our products are too expensive?
14. Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper Company a $9 for a product they could get for $5?
16. How would you sell in a tough economy?
17. What would you do if you had to deal with an upset customer?
19. What would you do if a customer was very upset and when they got to you, took all their frustration and anger out on you?
20. How would you handle and customer who cursed you out for a mistake you made?
21. If a customer wants a refund from a bill she didn't pay, what is your response?
22. How would you handle the following situation: You have a customer calling and telling you they were over charged their account and demands a refund?
23. How would you interact with people that are on a much lower economic level than yourself?
25. You have a customer looking for a small product that you are unfamiliar with and another customer comes up for help with a much larger and more expensive purchase. What do you do?
26. If a customer was to ask for my assistance in a department that was not my own, what would I do?
Relationship Managers at Bank of America
Note: This is a sample Bank of America Relationship Manager position. Please get the appropriate JD for the position you’re interviewing for and conduct this exercise.
Relationship managers are the face of Bank of America in our financial centers, bringing our products and services to life for our clients.
You will focus the majority of your time deepening customer relationships by referring customers to sales specialists and offering appropriate financial solutions and services to both individual and small business customers.
You engage in daily outbound calling to Bank of America customers, inviting them into the financial center for an appointment, and also assist in servicing customer needs where applicable.
You will report to a local market sales manager, and partner closely with financial center managers and market sales managers to ensure adherence to operational and regulatory policies and procedures.
As a Relationship Manager, you will:
· Build strong relationships with your teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration
· Meet customer needs by partnering with specialists and business associates to understand what they offer to customers and the most effective way to generate business referrals (for example, customer’s banking, small business, mortgage and investment needs) in adherence with policies and procedures
· You will conduct outbound and inbound client engagement activities, adhering to call monitoring policies
· You will be participating in weekly proactive planning sessions for client engagement activities and drive sales-related topics
· Sell financial products (for example, credit cards, CDs, IRAs, small business loans) and open deposit accounts
· Quote rates, terms and programs for loan customers
· Respond to customer inquiries and concerns and create customized solutions
· Monitor and track daily/weekly sales activities
· Execute sales and service tactics, activities and processes, as defined by company policies and procedures
· Proactively manage risk in every business, product and service transaction leveraging available tools
· Comply with all applicable banking and investment laws, regulations, company policies and procedures to serve the client’s best interest and enhance client satisfaction
· Assist, educate and train customers on how to use self-service technologies such as ATMs, online banking or mobile banking
· Leverage available resources and technologies to optimize the customer experience and serve our customers with operational excellence and accuracy
You possess the following:
· The ability to learn and understand technology to assist customers with self-service needs
· Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service
· You can confidently influence and collaborate with others outside of reporting authority to achieve shared goals
· You are a problem solver with strong customer service skills.
· You build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration
· Passion, commitment and drive are 3 attributes that you deliver to improve our customers’ financial lives
· Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
· Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results
· Strong communication skills (including verbal, non-verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills
· Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to operate the business
You will be highly considered if you have:
· Experience in financial services and prior knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions
· Knowledge of banking (credit and deposit) products and services
· Prior sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals where goals were met or exceeded routinely
· Prior experience servicing and delighting customers
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bank of America or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.