- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a [Number of Pages in Workbook]-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming [Position] interview at [Company]
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at [Company]. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming [Position] Interview at [Company]
To ace your [Position] interview at [Company], we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at [Company].
- Step 2 – Study the [Industry] industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company [Company] in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for [Position] at [Company].
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a [Position] at [Company].
- We’ve already researched the [Industry] industry.
- We’ve already researched [Company].
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the [Position] interview at [Company].
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
[Company]’s [Position] Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming [Position] Job Interview with [Company].
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- [Number of Pages in Slides]-page slide on how to ace the upcoming [Position] Interview at [Company].
- 6 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- [Number of Pages in Workbook]-page workbook to complement the slides.
- [Number of Pages in Book]-page study guide. We sell this separately too. You get it as a bonus with this course.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course[List of Questions]
[Position]s at [Company][Job Description]
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with [Company] or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.