- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Teller interview at J.P. Morgan
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at J.P. Morgan. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Teller Interview at J.P. Morgan
To ace your Teller interview at J.P. Morgan, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at J.P. Morgan.
- Step 2 – Study the Financial Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company J.P. Morgan in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Teller at J.P. Morgan.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Teller at J.P. Morgan.
- We’ve already researched the Financial Services industry.
- We’ve already researched J.P. Morgan.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Teller interview at J.P. Morgan.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
J.P. Morgan’s Teller Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Teller Job Interview with J.P. Morgan.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 240-page book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- Tell me about yourself
- What do you think is the most important job of a Teller is?
- Tell about a time you taught a customer how to use technology?
- What was a difficult experience that you had?
- Why do you want to work at Chase?
- Explain why your background and experience help you succeed in the job?
- Why you want to be our teller?
- Explain how modern technology helps you simplify personal, finance, or daily tasks
- Describe how you work and follow procedures, policy.
- Why did you apply?
- How does your previous work and/or educational experience help you with the position you are applying for?
- How have you dealt with a difficult customer?
- Why are you well suited for this position?
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- Tell me about your cash handling experience?
- How do you deal with an out of balance?
- Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a customer.
- Have you ever made exceptions in your previous roles? If yes, why did you make them.
- What do you know about chase and the teller position?
- What would you manager say are your strengths and weaknesses?
Tellers at J.P. Morgan
Summary of Job Position
As a Teller you will spend each day giving every customer an exceptional experience, working with your branch team to ensure their financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently. You will also play a key role helping customers understand the technology in the branch and proactively helping them access that technology via multiple self service channels.
Additionally, you’ll have an opportunity to create a connection and develop rapport with customers to provide outstanding personalized service in order to understand their most important financial needs, and engage the appropriate team member with the expertise to meet their needs. Tellers who are successful in making referrals may be eligible for monthly incentives.
Educate and engage clients on the various technological tools available to them to improve their banking experience.
Demonstrated ability in providing a great customer experience by engaging customers in conversation and educating customers on the various products and services available to them.
Ability to identify client needs and refer to appropriate branch team members.
Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Ability to work a flexible schedule; which may include evening and weekends
Ability to pay close attention to detail and time management
Proven track record of success working well in a team environment
Must be flexible on work location based on branch/market staffing needs.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with J.P. Morgan or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.