- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 120-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Customer Service Representative interview at TD Bank
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at TD Bank. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview. The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Customer Service Representative Interview at TD Bank
To ace your Customer Service Representative interview at TD Bank, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at TD Bank.
- Step 2 – Study the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company TD Bank in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Customer Service Representative at TD Bank.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Customer Service Representative at TD Bank.
- We’ve already researched the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- We’ve already researched TD Bank.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Customer Service Representative interview at TD Bank.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
TD Bank’s Customer Service Representative Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Customer Service Representative Job Interview with TD Bank.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
My approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Customer Service Representative Interview at TD Bank.
- 3 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 120-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- What do you think is your greatest accomplishment so far?
- What do you know of TD?
- What`s your weakness? strength? Why customer service?
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irate customer.
- Why did you choose TD Bank?
- And what skills you have that would make you successful in this position
- Why are you applying for this position?
- Duties at previous jobs and scenarios of crazy customers and asked what candidate would do
- What was one time that you WOWed a customer in your previous job?
- Did you have sales goals in your previous job?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Describe what you did in your last job and how it correlates to what you would be doing here.
- What motivates you the most?
- Are you able to work nights and weekends?
- "What would make you and asset to the company?" and "What are some of your faults?"
- What was your best accomplishment at your previous job?
- How long do you think you will stay in this job?
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is one of your weaknesses?
- Do you have any sales experience? Are you able to work nights and weekends?
About TD Bank
TD Bank Group is one of the largest banks in North America, with deep roots in the community dating back more than 150 years. We offer retail, small business and commercial banking products and services to millions of customers across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K.
At TD, we can offer you the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. This is a place where you can realize your aspirations and achieve your goals, within a supportive and inclusive environment. Collaborating with talented colleagues on interesting and challenging work, every employee has the opportunity to make a profound impact on our business – and our communities. We’re committed to making a difference in people’s lives, partnering with local organizations and initiatives that positively affect the areas we work in.
Mission: TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, serving approximately 24 million customers in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe. Our mission is to give our clients the best banking experience possible, every day. To do that, we depend on our team of more than 85,000 talented, ambitious people who share our passion for excellence.
Customer Service Representatives at TD Bank
Summary of Job Position
The Customer Service Representative performs customer transactions, providing legendary service & advice to create legendary customer experiences. This role is required to understand customer needs and identify opportunities to promote TDCT products and services to the customers, referring them to appropriate team members or internal Bank partners. The Customer Service Representative reports to either the Manager Customer Service or Manager Customer Service and Sales.
Create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience
Complete financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, bill payments and/or other account transactions for customers in an accurate and efficient manner
Ensure the customer area is professional and inviting in appearance
Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership in the customer lounge, help & advice area and in self-serve areas of the branch with the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience and create a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging customers in a range of sales, service and informational conversations
Develop and Manage the Team / Teamwork
Contribute to a positive working environment
Actively participate in the performance management process
Meet professional/personal development objectives by utilizing learning maps
Actively participate in regular meetings and coaching sessions
Engage customers in conversation to understand and meet their current and future financial needs by proactively providing them with advice and appropriate products and services
Contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales & referral goals
Understand and meet the needs of customers by providing them with advice on appropriate products and services, and/or identify sales opportunities and refer customers to appropriate team members or TD partners
Contribute to the timely and accurate completion of branch administration work
Internal Practices & Processes
Contribute to the branch objective for Operational Excellence
Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations
Understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and procedures – which may include assisting with the branch opening and closing procedures on a rotational basis
Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all customer transactions.
It is understood that you will have flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required on a rotational basis as part of the branch team.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TD Bank or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.