- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 121-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Teller interview at TD Bank
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at TD Bank. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview. The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Teller Interview at TD Bank
To ace your Teller interview at TD Bank, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at TD Bank.
- Step 2 – Study the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company TD Bank in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Teller at TD Bank.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Teller at TD Bank.
- We’ve already researched the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- We’ve already researched TD Bank.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Teller interview at TD Bank.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
TD Bank’s Teller Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Teller Job Interview with TD Bank.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
My approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Teller Interview at TD Bank.
- 3 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 121-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- Why work for us?
- What was the most difficult encounter you have had with a customer, and how did you handle it?
- What do you think tellers do?
- Who is your favorite super hero?
- Why do you want to work here?
- You are overqualified for this position. Why would you want it?
- How would you deal with a really angry/ difficult customer? And even after answering, stay calm and help them as best as you can, they asked, What if the customer still isn't happy?
- What is your Strengths/Weaknesses?
- How would you sell someone a product?
- Describe a time you had to deal with an upset customer? What did you do to deal with the situation?
- Are you ok with difficult hours?
- What is your duties as customer service?
- How much money did you previously handle?
- Have you handled irritate customers?
- Why do you want to work here?
- How would you treat a customer?
- What are your expectations for working here?
- What was the most difficult situation or request that I had with a customer and how did I deal with it.
- How do you handle working under stress?
- How would you handle a disgruntled customer?
About TD Bank
TD Bank Group is one of the largest banks in North America, with deep roots in the community dating back more than 150 years. We offer retail, small business and commercial banking products and services to millions of customers across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K.
At TD, we can offer you the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. This is a place where you can realize your aspirations and achieve your goals, within a supportive and inclusive environment. Collaborating with talented colleagues on interesting and challenging work, every employee has the opportunity to make a profound impact on our business – and our communities. We’re committed to making a difference in people’s lives, partnering with local organizations and initiatives that positively affect the areas we work in.
Mission: TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, serving approximately 24 million customers in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe. Our mission is to give our clients the best banking experience possible, every day. To do that, we depend on our team of more than 85,000 talented, ambitious people who share our passion for excellence.
Tellers at TD Bank
Summary of Job Position
The TD Bank Tellers process customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions including but not limited to check cashing, withdrawals, and deposits. This job is responsible to balance cash drawers and assists customers with basic product information. Tellers have responsibility to assist in exceeding service goals by minimizing customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing customer transactions while providing legendary customer service in addition to recognizing referral opportunities.
- Provides exceptional customer service by meeting all customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel.
- Generally, resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management.
- Processes regular Teller transactions for customers including servicing customer accounts, accepting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, verify currency, balancing cash drawer, night deposits, correct discrepancies and make necessary adjustments. Balance Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary.
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/ operations and guidelines.
- Establishes and solidifies customer relationships by providing legendary customer Service.
- Educates and engages Customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs and educates customers about Bank products and services.
- Expected to service both lobby and drive-thru Customers.
- May assist in the preparation and development of the Stores Sales Plan. Recognizing referral opportunities and initiating.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year related experience preferred.
- Superior Customer service skills.
- General Math
- Detail orientated and able to function in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank’s HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TD Bank or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.