- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Sprint Expert interview at Best Buy
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Best Buy. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Sprint Expert Interview at Best Buy
To ace your Sprint Expert interview at Best Buy, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Best Buy.
- Step 2 – Study the Consumer Electronics and Appliances Stores industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Best Buy in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Sprint Expert at Best Buy.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Sprint Expert at Best Buy.
- We’ve already researched the Consumer Electronics and Appliances Stores industry.
- We’ve already researched Best Buy.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Sprint Expert interview at Best Buy.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Best Buy’s Sprint Expert Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Sprint Expert Job Interview with Best Buy.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What is a typical sales call according to you?
2. What do you think some of the most important parts of selling are?
3. What would you do to improve your presentation to clients?
4. How do you close a sale?
5. How do you go about building a relationship with a customer?
6. This is a tough territory. The last two guys here didn't make it. How will you be different?
7. How would you sell when you currently have no list of customers to contact?
8. How did you build your clientele at your previous job? Who do you consider a client?
9. Sell me this pen.
10. Would you be comfortable reaching out to customers and selling to them?
12. How would you convince your customer to upgrade his or her service or product?
13. How would you overcome the objection that our products are too expensive?
14. Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper Company a $9 for a product they could get for $5?
16. How would you sell in a tough economy?
17. What would you do if you had to deal with an upset customer?
19. What would you do if a customer was very upset and when they got to you, took all their frustration and anger out on you?
20. How would you handle and customer who cursed you out for a mistake you made?
21. If a customer wants a refund from a bill she didn't pay, what is your response?
22. How would you handle the following situation: You have a customer calling and telling you they were over charged their account and demands a refund?
23. How would you interact with people that are on a much lower economic level than yourself?
24. What would you do if your customer was blind?
25. You have a customer looking for a small product that you are unfamiliar with and another customer comes up for help with a much larger and more expensive purchase. What do you do?
26. If a customer was to ask for my assistance in a department that was not my own, what would I do?
27. Describe a time you got bad customer service.
Sprint Experts at Best Buy
(One example of Sprint Expert at Best Buy. Kindly do this exercise by getting the job description from your recruiter/hiring manager or online).
The Sprint Expert is responsible for delivering an end-to-end Sprint Experience across all aspects of the Sprint ecosystem. This role will achieve sales targets in units, revenue, margin, and solutions and ensures that no customers are ever left unserved or underserved, providing velocity, full-service, and solutions support to customers. The Sprint Expert must be able to build quality relationships with retail consumers, while providing them with relevant and memorable product demonstrations. They are Sprint and Best Buy certified in taking complex technology and making it simple for clients to understand and see unique value. When not actively working with a customer, the Sprint Expert will be responsible for building relationships, coaching and training with their store and surrounding stores, sharing their vast knowledge of the Sprint ecosystem with sales consultants throughout the store.
Engage customers using selling skills to complete sales, drive profitable growth and achieve their Sprint/individual goals with a focus on providing sales support in the department.
Use innovative customer engagement and creative sales techniques to increase sales of Sprint Ecosystem products throughout the store.
Able to take complex technology and experiences and make it simple for customers and other employees.
Field questions about product features and explains benefits to consumers to engage and excite them by showing how the right products can enrich their lives.
Maintain a high level of product knowledge within new technology, mobile product, advanced experience zone product and across the Sprint ecosystem.
Support Sprint sales readiness to service customers throughout the day; primarily ensuring Sprint display maintenance and verifying in-store product assortment/pricing.
Communicate general maintenance needs to Merchandise Team who will have primary responsibility daily for merchandise standards and clean/bright.
Act as trusted subject matter expert, brand advocate, and product champion for Sprint product assortment.
Coach store employees to elevate knowledge of offerings and improve confidence in selling Sprint solutions to customers.
Direct interaction and constant feedback on new and existing product, and customer engagement through calls and in person with Sprint partner and market teams.
Provide weekly insights and experiences, performance of the Sprint Experience, promotions, and sales best practices.
Interact with other Sprint Experts across the U.S. on best practices.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Best Buy Sprint Expert?
3 months of experience in sales, customer service or retail
6 months experience selling wireless services, handsets or accessories
1 year of sales experience
1 year of experience working with consumer electronics
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Best Buy or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.