- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Analyst interview at Accenture
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Accenture. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Analyst Interview at Accenture
To ace your Analyst interview at Accenture, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Accenture.
- Step 2 – Study the IT Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Accenture in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Analyst at Accenture.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Analyst at Accenture.
- We’ve already researched the IT Services industry.
- We’ve already researched Accenture.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Analyst interview at Accenture.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Accenture’s Analyst Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Analyst Job Interview with Accenture.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
Just a Sample of Questions Covered
1. Amazon recently launched Display Advertisements on its web page, and it was a highly controversial decision within Amazon. Pick either the pro or con side of the argument and explain your position of including ads on the site.
2. The US government recently submitted a bill to tax all online sales. Pick a pro or con side of the argument, and explain your position.
3. How would you price the Kindle Fire HD?
4. How would you price the next iPhone?
5. Should Amazon lower the price of Amazon Prime?
6. Should Walmart decrease payouts to its affiliates?
7. Start a new category, division, or international market for Amazon. Which one did you choose and why?
8. Should Amazon start selling groceries from neighborhood markets?
9. You’re Jeff Bezos. The head of corporate development tells you that Quora is in play, and both Microsoft and Facebook are bidding for it. Should Google participate in the discussions?
10. You are the CEO of Yellow Cab taxi service. How do you respond to Uber?
11. If you were Amazon’s CEO, would you be concerned about Microsoft?
12. How does Amazon make money, and what are the biggest threats?
13. Should Amazon launch a Smartphone?
Analysts at Accenture
Note: This is a sample Accenture Analyst position. Please get the appropriate JD for the position you’re interviewing for and conduct this exercise.
Are you eager for challenges that explore your full potential? At Accenture, you can launch yourself into your next journey – a dynamic career with a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions across all of our businesses.
As a new Analyst, you will explore your professional passions and develop market leading skills that will accelerate your growth and progression. Accenture consultants combine technology, digital and business expertise to design and deliver end-to-end solutions that our clients need to become high-performance businesses and governments. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Analysts start their journey with robust training and will have the opportunity to work across clients and industries that span our portfolio of business including Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology, Accenture Security, Accenture Operations and Accenture Federal Services (AFS). You will be part of a strong analyst community and will foster deep connections with Accenture Leaders while you gain experience across multiple roles in various industry, technical or functional areas, pursuing a career path that is aligned with your strengths and aspirations. We operate in more than 120 countries, and the skills we offer our clients are vast – just as the cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages we represent. While we are global, through your local leaders and career counselor, you’ll enjoy a career experience that is designed for you.
Accenture is hiring for the following Analyst opportunities:
- Consulting Analyst - Work with clients to improve their performance, through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of strategic plans for the future
- Technology Analyst - Enhance your skills and grow your career as you take on challenges to deliver technology innovation, and design and implement solutions that support our clients’ business and IT imperatives
- Security Analyst – Work in areas of Strategy & Risk, Cyber Defense, Digital Identity, Application Security, Managed Security
- Java Programming Analyst - Configure, Deploy Test and Code solutions using Java for manufacturing and asset intensive industries
- AFS Technology Consulting Analyst - Work with Federal clients and government agencies on business and technology solutions across industries
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! As a new Analyst, you’ll work alongside clients as you help them make a real difference to their customers: your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
- Translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies
- Diagnosing business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging analytics to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Developing innovative answers to complex business and IT challenges
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Recommending and implementing changes, and ensuring a successful transition to what’s new
Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
Accenture consultants are well-rounded with a consistent track record of outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We are looking to build our teams with individuals who are open, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree (with a graduation date no later than December 31, 2018)
- Degree Type/Major: All majors considered
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Preferred majors and skills for specialized roles:
- Computer science / Computer engineering
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Information systems / Decision sciences
- Mathematics / Statistics / Analytics / Sciences
- Experience in a hackathon
- API Development
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Accenture or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.