- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Consultant interview at Accenture
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Accenture. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Consultant Interview at Accenture
To ace your Consultant interview at Accenture, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Accenture.
- Step 2 – Study the IT Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Accenture in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Consultant at Accenture.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Consultant at Accenture.
- We’ve already researched the IT Services industry.
- We’ve already researched Accenture.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Consultant interview at Accenture.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Accenture’s Consultant Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Consultant Job Interview with Accenture.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
Just a Sample of Questions Covered
1. Amazon recently launched Display Advertisements on its web page, and it was a highly controversial decision within Amazon. Pick either the pro or con side of the argument and explain your position of including ads on the site.
2. The US government recently submitted a bill to tax all online sales. Pick a pro or con side of the argument, and explain your position.
3. How would you price the Kindle Fire HD?
4. How would you price the next iPhone?
5. Should Amazon lower the price of Amazon Prime?
6. Should Walmart decrease payouts to its affiliates?
7. Start a new category, division, or international market for Amazon. Which one did you choose and why?
8. Should Amazon start selling groceries from neighborhood markets?
9. You’re Jeff Bezos. The head of corporate development tells you that Quora is in play, and both Microsoft and Facebook are bidding for it. Should Google participate in the discussions?
10. You are the CEO of Yellow Cab taxi service. How do you respond to Uber?
11. If you were Amazon’s CEO, would you be concerned about Microsoft?
12. How does Amazon make money, and what are the biggest threats?
13. Should Amazon launch a Smartphone?
Consultants at Accenture
Note: This is a sample Accenture Consultant position. Please get the appropriate JD for the position you’re interviewing for and conduct this exercise.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is looking for talented graduates interested in a career as Management Consultants.
Accenture Consulting works with our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results. Our Management Consulting practice is focused on supporting transformation agendas of the largest companies in the Nordics. That means helping them to develop and improve in areas such as Finance Transformation, sourcing and procurement, customer service, change management etc.
Accenture’s current clients include 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We are hiring Management Consultants within Financial Services, Products, Resources and Health & Public Services. In order to get your application processed, please specify in your Motivation Letter which entity at Accenture you are applying for.
Key responsibilities of a Management Consulting Analyst may include to:
· Structure and perform analysis that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance
· Develop business cases and plans that are detailed, actionable and reflect Accenture’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
· Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights
· Assist our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
· Work in multi-disciplinary teams and leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value
· Help clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
· Engage with the global consulting and strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development
· Execute the implementation of new business processes and capabilities
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Accenture or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.