- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Brand Manager interview at Amazon
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Amazon. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Brand Manager Interview at Amazon
To ace your Brand Manager interview at Amazon, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Amazon.
- Step 2 – Study the Internet Commerce industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Amazon in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Brand Manager at Amazon.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Brand Manager at Amazon.
- We’ve already researched the Internet Commerce industry.
- We’ve already researched Amazon.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Brand Manager interview at Amazon.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Amazon’s Brand Manager Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Brand Manager Job Interview with Amazon.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What is a typical sales call according to you?
2. What do you think some of the most important parts of selling are?
3. What would you do to improve your presentation to clients?
4. How do you close a sale?
5. How do you go about building a relationship with a customer?
6. This is a tough territory. The last two guys here didn't make it. How will you be different?
7. How would you sell when you currently have no list of customers to contact?
8. How did you build your clientele at your previous job? Who do you consider a client?
9. Sell me this pen.
10. Would you be comfortable reaching out to customers and selling to them?
11. How do you make people chose a product they don't want?
12. How would you convince your customer to upgrade his or her service or product?
13. How would you overcome the objection that our products are too expensive?
14. Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper Company A $9 for a product they could get for $5?
15. Pick any product from Amazon and sell it to me.
16. How would you sell in a tough economy?
17. What would you do if you had to deal with an upset customer?
18. How would you resolve a conflict with a customer?
19. What would you do if a customer was very upset and when they got to you, took all their frustration and anger out on you?
20. How would you handle and customer who cursed you out for a mistake you made?
21. If a customer wants a refund from a bill she didn't pay, what is your response?
22. How would you handle the following situation: You have a customer calling and telling you they were over charged their account and demands a refund?
23. How would you interact with people that are on a much lower economic level than yourself?
24. What would you do if your customer was blind?
25. You have a customer looking for a small product that you are unfamiliar with and another customer comes up for help with a much larger and more expensive purchase. What do you do?
26. If a customer was to ask for my assistance in a department that was not my own, what would I do?
27. Describe a time you got bad customer service.
Brand Managers at Amazon
Amazon is looking for a passionate, industry veteran, with the proven ability to create credible fashion assortments and establish a strong point of view to lead the product and merchandising strategy for one or more brands within Softlines Private Brands. The ideal candidate will grow the business by initiating supplier relationships, negotiating contracts, and monitoring and reacting to industry trends. Responsibilities include driving units, revenue, and margin growth along with the day to day supplier management and merchandising. He/she will be a thoughtful, high-energy, self-starter, with strong business acumen, acute analytical skills, and the demonstrated ability to use creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems. The right candidate will have a vision for the future of fashion and a willingness to do things differently.
· Build product assortments that reflect the preferences of a specific consumer segment, considering price, quality, visual aesthetic, lifestyle and other factors
· Establish long-term strategies and annual/seasonal financial plans globally and identify growth opportunities
· Determine the season's product direction, fabrications and key items
· Execute a seasonal calendar, including participating in all product milestones
· Aggressively grow the business by driving and implementing strategic initiatives to reach the company’s financial goals
· Create and execute business plans for new opportunities
· Develop and strengthen relationships with key suppliers and supply chain players
· Collaborate with departments across the organization to improve tools and productivity
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years relevant experience in retail and/or e-commerce leadership, specifically buying and merchandising
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving business performance in the fashion industry
· Demonstrated ability to successfully build the right product assortments
· Strong product sensibility in both seasonal and micro-seasonal segments, and an ability to identify and capitalize on current trends
· Demonstrated ability to successfully lead the organization through seasonal merchandise planning and a track record of executing or exceeding that plan
· The ability to understand and influence the visual merchandising process, including all marketing processes
· Proven negotiation skills and experience with vendor management
· Strong numeric and analytic aptitude
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills
· Work experience in national branded or vertical fashion retailer
· Work experience in women’s fashion segment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.