- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Brand Specialist interview at Amazon
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Amazon. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Brand Specialist Interview at Amazon
To ace your Brand Specialist interview at Amazon, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Amazon.
- Step 2 – Study the Internet Commerce industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Amazon in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Brand Specialist at Amazon.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Brand Specialist at Amazon.
- We’ve already researched the Internet Commerce industry.
- We’ve already researched Amazon.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Brand Specialist interview at Amazon.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Amazon’s Brand Specialist Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Brand Specialist Job Interview with Amazon.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What is a typical sales call according to you?
2. What do you think some of the most important parts of selling are?
3. What would you do to improve your presentation to clients?
4. How do you close a sale?
5. How do you go about building a relationship with a customer?
6. This is a tough territory. The last two guys here didn't make it. How will you be different?
7. How would you sell when you currently have no list of customers to contact?
8. How did you build your clientele at your previous job? Who do you consider a client?
9. Sell me this pen.
10. Would you be comfortable reaching out to customers and selling to them?
11. How do you make people chose a product they don't want?
12. How would you convince your customer to upgrade his or her service or product?
13. How would you overcome the objection that our products are too expensive?
14. Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper Company A $9 for a product they could get for $5?
15. Pick any product from Amazon and sell it to me.
16. How would you sell in a tough economy?
17. What would you do if you had to deal with an upset customer?
18. How would you resolve a conflict with a customer?
19. What would you do if a customer was very upset and when they got to you, took all their frustration and anger out on you?
20. How would you handle and customer who cursed you out for a mistake you made?
21. If a customer wants a refund from a bill she didn't pay, what is your response?
22. How would you handle the following situation: You have a customer calling and telling you they were over charged their account and demands a refund?
23. How would you interact with people that are on a much lower economic level than yourself?
24. What would you do if your customer was blind?
25. You have a customer looking for a small product that you are unfamiliar with and another customer comes up for help with a much larger and more expensive purchase. What do you do?
26. If a customer was to ask for my assistance in a department that was not my own, what would I do?
27. Describe a time you got bad customer service.
Brand Specialists at Amazon
We’re looking for smart, proactive people to help grow our business. As Brand Specialist, you'll work with selected vendors to help drive growth and help deliver a best-in-class customer experience on Amazon.co.uk, while facilitating great business relationships with some of Amazon's top brands.
You’ll be responsible for looking after a brand’s product portfolio, contributing to improvements in the user experience for customers and creating detailed monthly reports on performance. You’ll lead presentations and planning sessions with vendors and act as the main point of contact for them.
You will also provide support to drive category growth through detailed analysis of business inefficiencies and identifying solutions; proposing changes to operational processes; driving a high standard in customer satisfaction; ensuring high-quality product detail pages; and making recommendations for effective marketing campaigns.
To achieve success in this role, you will have strong analytical, relationship management and organizational skills. You will also be comfortable picking up new technologies. You'll be an analytics expert, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions, with the ability to pick up new skills quickly. You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
Brand Specialists typically work in small teams and report into a Brand Specialist Manager, working across the following functions: online marketing, vendor management and in-stock management. Tasks associated with these functions include:
· Online marketing: improving product page data, developing marketing and merchandising plans, improving customer experience onsite, helping generating traffic and sales
· Vendor management: help growing selection of products to sell on Amazon, onboarding new vendors, identifying and resolving pricing issues
· In-stock management: tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working with vendors on PO automation.
· Excellent written English and strong attention to detail
· Strong commercial awareness
· Analytical skills and high computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems quickly
· Previous experience in a related client-facing role
· Confidence in communicating both internally and externally
· Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
· Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
· Experience using analytical tools (Excel, Google Analytics)
· Basic knowledge of HTML and/or website content management systems
· Experience in marketing, negotiating or supply chain is a plus
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the country of application, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.