- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Financial Specialist interview at Amazon
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Amazon. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Financial Specialist Interview at Amazon
To ace your Financial Specialist interview at Amazon, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Amazon.
- Step 2 – Study the Internet Commerce industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Amazon in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Financial Specialist at Amazon.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Financial Specialist at Amazon.
- We’ve already researched the Internet Commerce industry.
- We’ve already researched Amazon.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Financial Specialist interview at Amazon.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Amazon’s Financial Specialist Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Financial Specialist Job Interview with Amazon.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What are Financial Statements of a company and what do they tell about a company?
2. Explain Cash Flow Statement in detail
3. Explain three sources of short-term Finance used by a company
4. Define Working Capital
5. A company buys an asset; walk me through the impact on the 3 financial statements
6. What is EPS and how is it calculated?
7. Different types of EPS
8. What is a difference between Futures Contract and Forwards Contract?
9. What are the different types of Bonds?
10. What is a securitized Bond?
11. What is Deferred Tax Liability and why it might be created?
12. What is Financial Modeling in Corporate Finance?
13. What are the most common multiples used in valuation?
14. Describe WACC and its components
15. Describe P/E Ratio
16. What are Stock Options?
17. What is DCF method?
18. What is a Stock Split and Stock Dividend?
19. What is Rights Issue?
20. What is a clean and dirty price of a bond?
Financial Specialists at Amazon
Example: This is an example Amazon Financial Specialist position. Please get the JD for the appropriate position you are interviewing for and conduct this exercise.
Are you looking for the next big Finance opportunity? Looking for a business partnering role with P&L responsibility? Want to directly influence the future of some of the most successful products in cloud computing?
Join us at Amazon Web Services Finance and be part of the Storage finance team!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a pioneer in blazing the new trails of cloud computing. AWS is a high-growth, fast-moving group within Amazon with a start-up mentality where new and diverse challenges arise every day, but a group that operates with the full backing of one of the world’s most successful web companies.
AWS Finance seeks a world class Financial Analyst to be a key member of the Storage finance team. This position will work closely with finance management as well as key business partners across the AWS organization, including Product Managers and Engineers, to drive thoughtful analysis and controllership in the AWS Storage businesses.
· Managing the AWS Storage Business P&L and influencing business decisions that drive revenue and/or capital expenditures
· Design and develop recurring and ad hoc business reporting (financials, headcount, opex) to provide business partners with insightful data to make key decisions.
· Lead process improvement projects through model automation and data mining as Business Intelligence (BI) Lead for storage team.
· Taking the lead in financial planning and analysis; building complex financial models and analytical tools to measure overall financial performance
· Developing short and long range financial/operational forecasts
· Developing and standardizing financial reports
· Working on ad hoc financial analyses and projects
The successful candidate will implement and deliver the core financial processes for the business including Annual Operating Plans, Service P&L, Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews, identify and quantify financial/operational Risks and Opportunities (R&O) to the business, and drive ad hoc business projects. Additional responsibilities include helping refine the capacity planning process and modeling improvements to help drive positive Free Cash Flow.
This role requires a self-starter with a strong financial modeling background, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and solid skills in project management. This role has regular interaction with various business units across Amazon and requires strong people skills
· 3+ years of relevant experience
· BA/BS degree required
· Advanced financial modeling skills.
· An MBA or MS in Finance or a related field
· Exceptional financial modeling skills, including proficiency in SQL
· Advanced knowledge of Excel/ financial modeling
· Advanced analytical skills
· 5+ years of financial experience
· An ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· An ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Knowledge of computing industry
· An ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
· A work ethic based on a desire to exceed expectations
· Collaborative interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
· Experience in a technology company or high-tech environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.