- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 119-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
- Added a 242-page eBook for your convenience that walks you through everything.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Customer Care Professional interview at American Express
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at American Express. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Customer Care Professional Interview at American Express
To ace your Customer Care Professional interview at American Express, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at American Express.
- Step 2 – Study the Financial Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company American Express in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Customer Care Professional at American Express.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Customer Care Professional at American Express.
- We’ve already researched the Financial Services industry.
- We’ve already researched American Express.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Customer Care Professional interview at American Express.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
American Express’s Customer Care Professional Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Customer Care Professional Job Interview with American Express.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Customer Care Professional Interview at American Express.
- 6 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 119-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 242-page book. We sell this separately too. You get it as a bonus with this course.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Express or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.