- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 119-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
- Added a 242-page eBook for your convenience that walks you through everything.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Customer Care Professional interview at American Express
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at American Express. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Customer Care Professional Interview at American Express
To ace your Customer Care Professional interview at American Express, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at American Express.
- Step 2 – Study the Financial Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company American Express in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Customer Care Professional at American Express.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Customer Care Professional at American Express.
- We’ve already researched the Financial Services industry.
- We’ve already researched American Express.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Customer Care Professional interview at American Express.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
American Express’s Customer Care Professional Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Customer Care Professional Job Interview with American Express.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Customer Care Professional Interview at American Express.
- 6 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 119-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 242-page book. We sell this separately too. You get it as a bonus with this course.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- Explain to me a time you went above and beyond for a customer.
- Tell me a time you went against a policy to satisfy a customer.
- Tell me about a time you failed.
- Why do you want to work for American Express?
- Which blue box value relates to you and have you used it in your work experience?
- Name a time you received extraordinary service?
- Why would you be a good fit for the company and what do you bring?
- What was your most difficult task and how did you handle it?
- What is your favorite Blue Box value?
- Tell me about your work background
- Does your position use a metrics system to measure productivity?
- Where do you see yourself in five years with the company?
- Have you been in a job that was review based?
- Name a time you had to cross sell, how did you go about doing it?
- Tell me about a time where you handled a difficult customer?
- Give examples of how I diffused difficult situations.
- Tell me a time when you had a confrontation with a co-worker.
- What is one success/ failure.
- What makes you the best candidate for this position and why.
- Tell me a time where you had to provide exceptional customer service and how did you do it?
Customer Care Professionals at American Express
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for several achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts for different American Express Products spanning across Consumer segment & Corporate segment in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Process card applications in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service always.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value.
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Deliver Employees, Customers and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Resolve all customer queries and follow established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate.
- Gather relevant information from customers as required and update it accurately to facilitate the decisioning process.
- Candidate should be open to work in India time nights shifts as we have a 24/7 work environment.
- Graduate or Under Graduate (with prior international call center experience) in any field from a recognized University can apply.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Amex card product would be preferred.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Express or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.