- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming At Home Advisor interview at Apple
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Apple. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming At Home Advisor Interview at Apple
To ace your At Home Advisor interview at Apple, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Apple.
- Step 2 – Study the Computer Hardware and Software industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Apple in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for At Home Advisor at Apple.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a At Home Advisor at Apple.
- We’ve already researched the Computer Hardware and Software industry.
- We’ve already researched Apple.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the At Home Advisor interview at Apple.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Apple’s At Home Advisor Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming At Home Advisor Job Interview with Apple.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What is a typical sales call according to you?
2. What do you think some of the most important parts of selling are?
3. What would you do to improve your presentation to clients?
4. How do you close a sale?
5. How do you go about building a relationship with a customer?
6. This is a tough territory. The last two guys here didn't make it. How will you be different?
7. How would you sell when you currently have no list of customers to contact?
8. How did you build your clientele at your previous job? Who do you consider a client?
9. Sell me this pen.
10. Would you be comfortable reaching out to customers and selling to them?
12. How would you convince your customer to upgrade his or her service or product?
13. How would you overcome the objection that our products are too expensive?
14. Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper Company a $9 for a product they could get for $5?
16. How would you sell in a tough economy?
17. What would you do if you had to deal with an upset customer?
19. What would you do if a customer was very upset and when they got to you, took all their frustration and anger out on you?
20. How would you handle and customer who cursed you out for a mistake you made?
21. If a customer wants a refund from a bill she didn't pay, what is your response?
22. How would you handle the following situation: You have a customer calling and telling you they were over charged their account and demands a refund?
23. How would you interact with people that are on a much lower economic level than yourself?
25. You have a customer looking for a small product that you are unfamiliar with and another customer comes up for help with a much larger and more expensive purchase. What do you do?
26. If a customer was to ask for my assistance in a department that was not my own, what would I do?
At Home Advisors at Apple
Note: This is a sample Apple At Home Advisor position. Please get the appropriate JD for the position you’re interviewing for and conduct this exercise.
You’re a problem solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze, isolate and resolve a variety of complex issues, and comfortably navigate a technical environment. Since the launch of the App Store, our Advisors have helped developers revolutionize the industries of business, healthcare, education, entertainment, and so much more. Through your support, you can help developers continue to transform lives and change the world. If this sounds like you, you could be the next AppleCare Partner Relations Advisor on our English language team. We’re committed to helping employees explore their potential. This is an at home position, you do not need to live in the city this position is posted in to be considered.
- Minimum 2 years supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Able to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Able to research and analyze information across multiple tools while talking with customers
We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. You’ll be the first point of contact for providing developer program support to some of the world’s most exciting companies. When developers have questions or issues related to our programs and products, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, responding to their requests and providing world class customer service. We’ll rely on you to listen to our developers and use your sound judgement, creativity, and passion to meet their needs and identify when to reach out to other Apple support and escalation teams. You’ll use your business knowledge and analytical skills to make certain that the content of Advisor tools and developer services web pages are up to date and to diagnose and report the source of repeat issues. In short, you’ll be the face of developers’ experience with Apple and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount.
· Available to attend approximately 4-5 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends.
· Requires ability and willingness to work non-standard business hours (between the hours of 4:00 PM and 2:00 AM PST), and weekends as needed.
· Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check.
· Successful completion of initial training.
· Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM while talking with customers At Home Qualifications.
· A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk.
· High-speed Internet service (5 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.