- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 120-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Specialist interview at Apple
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Apple. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview. The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Specialist Interview at Apple
To ace your Specialist interview at Apple, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Apple.
- Step 2 – Study the Consumer Electronics industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Apple in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Specialist at Apple.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Specialist at Apple.
- We’ve already researched the Consumer Electronics industry.
- We’ve already researched Apple.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Specialist interview at Apple.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Apple’s Specialist Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Specialist Job Interview with Apple.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
My approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Specialist Interview at Apple.
- 3 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 120-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- What is your passion in life?
- Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.
- Explain RAM, Hard Drive, and Processor.
- Why Apple?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Name a time you had to deal with an unruly customer.
- How do you keep up with technology?
- What was your first apple product and how did it impact your life?
- Tell me about a time you helped an angry customer.
- What is the best feature you like about an apple product that you have?
- What is your favorite breakfast cereal and how does it describe you?
- What Apple products do you use?
- What is your goal by working at apple?
- Tell me about a time you didn't know how to do something and you needed to ask for help
- Describe one time you initiated an idea and it failed, and how did you react?
- How would you handle a difficult customer?
- What was a time where one of your work days had ended up being nothing like what you had planned for it to be the night before?
- Describe a time where your patience at work truly helped you solve a difficult situation.
- How do you deal with a difficult manager?
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, the Mac and Apple Watch. Apple’s three software platforms — iOS, OS X and watchOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple’s 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.
Specialists at Apple
As a Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first-person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling, and even setting up their new products. You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. You’re proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.