- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Store Leader Program Associate interview at Apple
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Apple. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Store Leader Program Associate Interview at Apple
To ace your Store Leader Program Associate interview at Apple, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Apple.
- Step 2 – Study the Computer Hardware and Software industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Apple in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Store Leader Program Associate at Apple.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Store Leader Program Associate at Apple.
- We’ve already researched the Computer Hardware and Software industry.
- We’ve already researched Apple.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Store Leader Program Associate interview at Apple.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Apple’s Store Leader Program Associate Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Store Leader Program Associate Job Interview with Apple.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What is a typical sales call according to you?
2. What do you think some of the most important parts of selling are?
3. What would you do to improve your presentation to clients?
4. How do you close a sale?
5. How do you go about building a relationship with a customer?
6. This is a tough territory. The last two guys here didn't make it. How will you be different?
7. How would you sell when you currently have no list of customers to contact?
8. How did you build your clientele at your previous job? Who do you consider a client?
9. Sell me this pen.
10. Would you be comfortable reaching out to customers and selling to them?
12. How would you convince your customer to upgrade his or her service or product?
13. How would you overcome the objection that our products are too expensive?
14. Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper Company a $9 for a product they could get for $5?
16. How would you sell in a tough economy?
17. What would you do if you had to deal with an upset customer?
19. What would you do if a customer was very upset and when they got to you, took all their frustration and anger out on you?
20. How would you handle and customer who cursed you out for a mistake you made?
21. If a customer wants a refund from a bill she didn't pay, what is your response?
22. How would you handle the following situation: You have a customer calling and telling you they were over charged their account and demands a refund?
23. How would you interact with people that are on a much lower economic level than yourself?
24. What would you do if your customer was blind?
25. You have a customer looking for a small product that you are unfamiliar with and another customer comes up for help with a much larger and more expensive purchase. What do you do?
26. If a customer was to ask for my assistance in a department that was not my own, what would I do?
27. Describe a time you got bad customer service.
Store Leader Program Associates at Apple
Note: This is a sample Apple Store Leader Program Associate position. Please get the appropriate JD for the position you’re interviewing for and conduct this exercise.
Learn and grow as you explore the art of leadership at the Apple Store. You’ll master our retail business inside and out through training, hands-on experience and mentoring. Working as part of a team, you’ll learn through collaboration with those around you. As an individual, you’ll further your personal development by making a real impact on the success of your store. If you’re a natural leader, the Apple Store Leader Program is your opportunity to shine.
- Experience in leadership — at work, in a team or in your community
- A strong desire to lead a team that runs a multimillion-dollar, industry-leading retail operation
In the first year of this unique 24-month program, you’ll rotate through various functions in our retail stores. During year two, you’ll focus on leadership roles, working with top-level managers as your mentors and coaches. You’ll learn as you work in each role, reflect on your experiences, apply your insights and share with your team. By offering your observations, you’ll foster positive change in your store and other stores around the world. When you’ve successfully completed the program and have demonstrated leadership potential, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for a leadership position at a store in one of our key markets.
To qualify, you must have a degree from a university or college with one of the following: a record of success in your studies or equivalent professional experience.
• You must have a passion for technology and Apple.
• You’ll need to be fluent in English. Experience interacting with different cultures, time spent travelling abroad or familiarity with other languages is a plus.
• You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
• The deadline for applications is May 13, 2018. Submit your CV online along with a cover letter. Your cover letter should include the top three reasons why you would be a successful leader at one of our Apple Retail Stores.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.