- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Customer Service Representative interview at ATandT
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at ATandT. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Customer Service Representative Interview at ATandT
To ace your Customer Service Representative interview at ATandT, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at ATandT.
- Step 2 – Study the Telecommunications Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company ATandT in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Customer Service Representative at ATandT.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Customer Service Representative at ATandT.
- We’ve already researched the Telecommunications Services industry.
- We’ve already researched ATandT.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Customer Service Representative interview at ATandT.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
ATandT’s Customer Service Representative Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Customer Service Representative Job Interview with ATandT.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What is a typical sales call according to you?
2. What do you think some of the most important parts of selling are?
3. What would you do to improve your presentation to clients?
4. How do you close a sale?
5. How do you go about building a relationship with a customer?
6. This is a tough territory. The last two guys here didn't make it. How will you be different?
7. How would you sell when you currently have no list of customers to contact?
8. How did you build your clientele at your previous job? Who do you consider a client?
9. Sell me this pen.
10. Would you be comfortable reaching out to customers and selling to them?
12. How would you convince your customer to upgrade his or her service or product?
13. How would you overcome the objection that our products are too expensive?
14. Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper Company a $9 for a product they could get for $5?
16. How would you sell in a tough economy?
17. What would you do if you had to deal with an upset customer?
19. What would you do if a customer was very upset and when they got to you, took all their frustration and anger out on you?
20. How would you handle and customer who cursed you out for a mistake you made?
21. If a customer wants a refund from a bill she didn't pay, what is your response?
22. How would you handle the following situation: You have a customer calling and telling you they were over charged their account and demands a refund?
23. How would you interact with people that are on a much lower economic level than yourself?
25. You have a customer looking for a small product that you are unfamiliar with and another customer comes up for help with a much larger and more expensive purchase. What do you do?
26. If a customer was to ask for my assistance in a department that was not my own, what would I do?
Customer Service Representatives at ATandT
Note: This is a sample AT and T Customer Service Representative position. Please get the appropriate JD for the position you’re interviewing for and conduct this exercise.
No need to wait for the event – hiring is ongoing! We encourage you to start and complete your application and assessments as soon as possible so we can move forward with you and the hiring process.
- Start with the Paycheck: Customer Service Representatives earn between $22,880.00 to $33,150.00 per year to start! You have the opportunity to receive an increase every 6 months until you reach top pay of $37,518.00!
- Employees will receive a retention bonus every 6 months up to 24 months (Certain restrictions apply).
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and work/life resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Plus a 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services
- Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
- If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk.
Answers inbound call from customers with billing issues, technical issues or general questions regarding service. Assists customers questions and concerns on all products and services offered by the Company through research and resolution using various tools and systems. Handles telephone and face-to-face customer contacts. Coordinates with all sales channels for retention efforts on existing customer base. May sell all products and services offered by the Company. May help collect past due balances or take payments from customers who have been disconnected. Processes credit applications and activates service. Maintains appropriate records, prepares required reports, and updates customer accounts. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
- Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer billing issues
- Strong verbal skills and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem-solving and for communicating results to customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
- Perform over the counter exchanges of customer defective equipment.
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and professional environment; i.e. brochure stocks, promotions display and work station.
- Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time on the phone while using computers.
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales experience preferred
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Classroom training.
- On-the-job training.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ATandT or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.