- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 123-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
- Questions include case based questions.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Consultant interview at IBM
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at IBM. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview. The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Consultant Interview at IBM
To ace your Consultant interview at IBM, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at IBM.
- Step 2 – Study the IT and Cloud Computing industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company IBM in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Consultant at IBM.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Consultant at IBM.
- We’ve already researched the IT and Cloud Computing industry.
- We’ve already researched IBM.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Consultant interview at IBM.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
IBM’s Consultant Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Consultant Job Interview with IBM.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
My approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Consultant Interview at IBM.
- 3 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 123-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about my previous experience.
- Why should a company choose IBM in the U.S if they can go to India and find another company who can do the work for less?
- Tell me about a time your work got in the way of your personal life. How did you handle it?
- What type of consulting would you want to do?
- Tell me about a time you had to explain a project to someone?
- How would you deal with a difficult person?
- What is your strength? Give me an example of when you used this skill
- Describe a time when you had multiple tasks, projects, etc. How did you handle them all?
- Why IBM?
- What are some of your relevant experiences?
- How did you hear about IBM and the Consulting by Degrees Program?
- Tell me how you would deal with conflict with teammates.
- Tell me how you would adapt to a new environment.
- Tell me a joke.
- What's was your biggest failing in life?
- How many petrol stations are there in the UK?
- How would you deal with profits falling at the burrito company?
- What reporting tools have you used? Have you been involved with multiple projects at the same time?
- How would you react if you were told on Friday that you had to be on a new project on Monday?
- Why should I choose you?
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
Transforming healthcare, improving the retail shopping experience, rerouting traffic and even designing the next generation fan experience in sports stadiums around the world – this is what IBMers do.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with extraordinary, insightful, imaginative people in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality.
Consultants at IBM
Summary of Job Position
Strategy Consultant: Blockchain. Part of IBM’s GBS unit with work primarily involves defining, designing and developing blockchain strategies.
Business Unit Introduction:
About GBS: As part of the rapidly growing consulting market, IBM’s Global Business Services (GBS) delivers innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application design and management.
Who you are:
- Works with clients to define their blockchain strategy and determine the business value
- Designs and develops the business architecture of blockchain solutions from a business functional perspective.
- Translates client requirements into blockchain and technical specifications for the implementation of the IBM blockchain and Hyper Ledger solution
What you’ll do:
- Defines current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and works with client using an agreed methodology to ensure proper translation of business requirements to solution requirements. Skills include requirements definition, definition of key metrics, leadership of the process and organization aspects of the blockchain computing program, governance, aligning solution processes with operational activities.
- Has deep understanding of the Industry or Domain area under discussion, can develop the Use Cases for blockchain application independently and / or in consultation with the client, and has ability to filter and select structured data and unstructured content that are input to a blockchain system for establishment of system corpus.
- Will be also required to train the blockchain systems using the question / answer pairs and help establish the ground truth for blockchain engagement system, leveraging their business knowledge.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You could work in many different areas to figure out what excites you.
Desired Skills and Experience
2+ yrs. of experience in Blockchain
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IBM or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.