- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 122-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Sales Associate interview at T-Mobile
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at T-Mobile. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview. The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Sales Associate Interview at T-Mobile
To ace your Sales Associate interview at T-Mobile, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at T-Mobile.
- Step 2 – Study the Telecommunication Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company T-Mobile in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Sales Associate at T-Mobile.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Sales Associate at T-Mobile.
- We’ve already researched the Telecommunication Services industry.
- We’ve already researched T-Mobile.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Sales Associate interview at T-Mobile.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
T-Mobile’s Sales Associate Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Sales Associate Job Interview with T-Mobile.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
My approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Sales Associate Interview at T-Mobile.
- 3 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 122-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- Where do you see yourself in 5yrs?
- Why T Mobile?
- Tell us about the last time you dealt with a difficult customer
- Describe a situation that involved an unhappy customer experience and how and what did you do?
- Describe a situation that involved a security issue with a customer directly or indirectly, What and how did I handle the issue?
- Do you ever experienced working in a customer service atmosphere?
- Describe a time that you had to get the immediate help of your colleagues to satisfy a demanding customer.
- Why would you be a good fit for the company
- Describe your selling experience, and working in customer service.
- If you could choose your annual salary, what would it be?
- How would you handle an irate customer?
- How have a dealt with a difficult customer in the past?
- What was your worst job? What was your most difficult situation and how would you overcome it?
- Tell me a time you faced adversity in the workplace.
- Name a time when you were below your sales metrics and what you did to resolve it?
- Tell me about a time you had to meet a sales goal?
- Have you ever been required to sell something other than what a customer has come in for (up sell)?
- Where would like to be in two years?
- Role play a sell with a customer.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS.
Sales Associates at T-Mobile
Summary of Job Position
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never. Meet T-Mobile, America’s Un-carrier, serving 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Welcome to the big leagues. Here, you’re more than a sales person. You’re the face of our company for thousands of potential customers. You’ve got to know your gear inside and out—from the latest phones to the most competitive pricing plans. And you’ve got to bring fierceness and enthusiasm to every sale. It’s a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here’s a closer look at the job:
- Customers pay a visit to your retail store location—some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
- You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
- Every question that’s raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential T-Mobile sale
- When it’s time to make the sale, you’re an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer, and then making sure they’re primed for success throughout the customer on-boarding process
- We’ll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge of T-Mobile technology is up to date
As you can see, this isn’t your ordinary job. You’ve got to bring your A game if you’re going to be a success. So, what are we looking for?
- Customer service or sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on this challenge
- When it comes to communication skills, you’re off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
- Tech savvy people wanted—and that includes the ability to smoothly find your way around a computer
- If you’re a born problem-solver, even better
- A high school degree or GED is essential
If you’ve read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it’s time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
- Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with T-Mobile or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.