- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 122-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Sales Representative interview at Verizon
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Verizon. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview. The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Sales Representative Interview at Verizon
To ace your Sales Representative interview at Verizon, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Verizon.
- Step 2 – Study the Telecommunication Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Verizon in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Sales Representative at Verizon.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Sales Representative at Verizon.
- We’ve already researched the Telecommunication Services industry.
- We’ve already researched Verizon.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Sales Representative interview at Verizon.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Verizon’s Sales Representative Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Sales Representative Job Interview with Verizon.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
My approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Sales Representative Interview at Verizon.
- 3 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 122-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- Name one occasion when you had to multi-task many things at once with a deadline while also dealing with customers?
- Role-play and sell three Verizon wireless products.
- What did you do to meet your goals and your customer's needs?
- Tell us about your prior sales.
- What apps do you use?
- Tell me about a time you had to solve a complex problem?
- Name a time you have had to handle a customer inquiry.
- What does honesty and integrity mean to you.
- Do you see this as a job or career?
- Explain a time when your exceeded the expectations of your coworkers and their response?
- Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
- How have a dealt with a difficult customer in the past?
- Describe how you understand the schedule?
- Tell us about a time you dealt with a crazy customer.
- Name a time when you were below your sales metrics and what you did to resolve it?
- Tell me about your previous sales experience and how you think you can use that experience here at Verizon. How are you different?
- Why sales?
- What about the credo stands out to you?
- Can you sell your phone to me?
- How would you add value to our team?
We help people, businesses, and things communicate better.
The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
Sales Representatives at Verizon
Summary of Job Position
You’ll drive our in-store sales with your enthusiasm about the latest innovative technology and your top-notch customer service. Listening to customer needs and finding just the right solution will be your aim. With your support and our solutions, we will turn them into life-long fans. You’ll bring our world-class technology to customers every day and impact the way they live, work, and play.
- Exciting customers about new solutions.
- Identifying customer needs and proposing the best options and features along with benefits.
- Helping them choose what to buy and closing the sale.
- Showing customers how to use their new devices and services.
- Building customer relationships to earn their trust and long term loyalty.
What we’re looking for
You are enthusiastic about the technology and talking about it with others. You enjoy meeting new people and find ways to make a connection with just about anyone. Providing a great customer experience is personally rewarding for you. People reach out to you because you are helpful. You like to be busy and well-organized to stay on top of things. You know that the whole team needs to work together to win—and you take pride in a job well done.
You’ll need to have:
- Associate’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Even better if you have:
- Met goals in a commission-based sales environment.
- Customer experience and/or retail sales experience.
When you join Verizon
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Verizon or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.