- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 108-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Sales Associate interview at Walmart
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Walmart. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Sales Associate Interview at Walmart
To ace your Sales Associate interview at Walmart, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Walmart.
- Step 2 – Study the Retail industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Walmart in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Sales Associate at Walmart.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Sales Associate at Walmart.
- We’ve already researched the Retail industry.
- We’ve already researched Walmart.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Sales Associate interview at Walmart.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Walmart’s Sales Associate Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Sales Associate Job Interview with Walmart.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 362-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Sales Associate Interview at Walmart.
- 6 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 120-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 180-page book. We sell this separately too. You get it as a bonus with this course.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- What kind of worker are you?
- Hours available to work?
- When was a time you faced a problem and how did you handle it?
- How would you deal with different customer complaints?
- Tell me a time you went above and beyond for someone.
- Why do you want to work at Wal-Mart?
- what was the most recent thing you did to help either a previous customer, employee or friend out?
- What did you do to go above and beyond in a previous job?
- Do you plan to expand your opportunities?
- Sell me this TV?
- When was there a time you gave excellent customer service?
- When's the last time you helped someone with a problem?
- When's the last time you've gone out of your way to help a customer or student with a problem?
- What do you do when you see a wet floor?
- Do you to work with customers or do you prefer to work alone?
- How do you think you will benefit Walmart?
- How do you react under pressure?
- How long do you see yourself working for Walmart?
- Describe a time when you went above and beyond to provide superior customer service.
- Tell me about a time when you overcame a big challenge.
Sales Associates at Walmart
Summary of Job Position
DEPARTMENT - Walmart Store Jobs.
LOCATION - Various Locations
EMPLOYMENT TYPE - Full & Part Time
POSITION – Hourly
What you'll do at Walmart Stores
Do you enjoy helping customers figure out and find what they need? From every day needs to special occasions, customers need you to take them to that special product. As a sales associate in Apparel, Entertainment, Toys, Sporting Goods or any one of our dozens of departments you have the opportunity to make someone's day better.
You'll find that being a sales associate will keep you moving. It's up to you to keep your aisles neat and clean, work with multiple supervisors and fellow associates, stock shelves, and answer tricky questions you may even have to pitch in to help check out customers. The more you know about the store, the more successful you'll be.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acknowledge and greet customers with a smile
- Answer customer questions
- Help customers find the products they are looking for
- Assist fellow associates as needed throughout the store
- Keep your area stocked, clean, and safe.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Walmart or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.