- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 118-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Analyst interview at Accenture
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Accenture. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Analyst Interview at Accenture
To ace your Analyst interview at Accenture, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Accenture.
- Step 2 – Study the Technology Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Accenture in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Analyst at Accenture.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Analyst at Accenture.
- We’ve already researched the Technology Services industry.
- We’ve already researched Accenture.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Analyst interview at Accenture.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Accenture’s Analyst Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Analyst Job Interview with Accenture.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 362-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Analyst Interview at Accenture.
- 6 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 118-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- Tell me about X internship? What did you do? Can you explain this with more detail?
- Tell me about a time you’ve had challenges with systems/technology, people, etc.
- How would you approach finishing a large set of work?
- What is the most difficult part working on a team?
- Why are you looking to move jobs?
- Why Accenture?
- Time when you failed and how did you manage to come out of the situation
- What are your Strengths and Weaknesses?
- Tell me about a time when you worked in a team in which the group did not work well together. What did you do to improve the group dynamics?
- Describe a time when you messed up and there was nothing you could do to solve it.
- Explain a scenario when you had to work under pressure and how did you handle it
- What is your potential track here at Accenture? How does your background and experience contribute to your career at Accenture?
- Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle.
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict.
- Tell me about a time during which you effectively persuaded someone.
- Tell me about a time when you were given vague instructions/framework.
- What can you bring to Accenture that is unique?
- What technology services does Accenture offer?
- Tell me about an example where you gained leadership skills.
Analysts at Accenture
Summary of Job Position
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Technology Consulting Analysts work for clients in international project teams involved in modeling processes, designing solutions supporting business processes and implementation and integration of IT systems.
- Collaborate with project teams engaged in IT Consulting
- Develop and implement innovative solutions for our clients from banking sector (or any other sector).
- Be involved from the concept stage of analyzing existing processes and designing, through to delivering and integrating the solutions
- Projects are carried out throughout Poland and other countries.
- Bachelor's Degree, our preferred majors are: computer science, telecommunications, in case of other majors (e.g. economics, finance) candidates should be interested in pursuing their career in IT area
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Membership in university clubs and organizations, internships and student exchanges will be an advantage
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable. Headquarter is located in Warsaw.
- Contribution to the growth of the largest companies on the market
- Continuing professional development in an international company
- Clearly defined career path and career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to the advices of international experts
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities and clubs
- Competitive benefits package
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Accenture or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.