- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Merchandising Specialist interview at Best Buy
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Best Buy. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Merchandising Specialist Interview at Best Buy
To ace your Merchandising Specialist interview at Best Buy, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Best Buy.
- Step 2 – Study the Consumer Electronics and Appliances Stores industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Best Buy in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Merchandising Specialist at Best Buy.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Merchandising Specialist at Best Buy.
- We’ve already researched the Consumer Electronics and Appliances Stores industry.
- We’ve already researched Best Buy.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Merchandising Specialist interview at Best Buy.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Best Buy’s Merchandising Specialist Interview Preparation Book
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Merchandising Specialist Job Interview with Best Buy.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a chapter and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets along with the book, that you can download and use.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this book?
- 230+ pages book.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
1. What is a typical sales call according to you?
2. What do you think some of the most important parts of selling are?
3. What would you do to improve your presentation to clients?
4. How do you close a sale?
5. How do you go about building a relationship with a customer?
6. This is a tough territory. The last two guys here didn't make it. How will you be different?
7. How would you sell when you currently have no list of customers to contact?
8. How did you build your clientele at your previous job? Who do you consider a client?
9. Sell me this pen.
10. Would you be comfortable reaching out to customers and selling to them?
12. How would you convince your customer to upgrade his or her service or product?
13. How would you overcome the objection that our products are too expensive?
14. Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper Company a $9 for a product they could get for $5?
16. How would you sell in a tough economy?
17. What would you do if you had to deal with an upset customer?
19. What would you do if a customer was very upset and when they got to you, took all their frustration and anger out on you?
20. How would you handle and customer who cursed you out for a mistake you made?
21. If a customer wants a refund from a bill she didn't pay, what is your response?
22. How would you handle the following situation: You have a customer calling and telling you they were over charged their account and demands a refund?
23. How would you interact with people that are on a much lower economic level than yourself?
24. What would you do if your customer was blind?
25. You have a customer looking for a small product that you are unfamiliar with and another customer comes up for help with a much larger and more expensive purchase. What do you do?
26. If a customer was to ask for my assistance in a department that was not my own, what would I do?
27. Describe a time you got bad customer service.
Merchandising Specialists at Best Buy
(One example of Merchandising Specialist at Best Buy. Kindly do this exercise by getting the job description from your recruiter/hiring manager or online).
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives of our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission.
This position is responsible to implement assigned responsibilities from Merchandising Senior in merchandising designated areas, upstocks merchandise to ensure department is continually stocked and replenished, and confirms the accuracy and timeliness of implementing special program guidelines. You will also assist customers in locating product.
· Following weekly merchandising packet instructions, merchandises designated areas:
· Checks in drop shipments, truck shipments, and GEO shuttles.
· Confirms products are put on sales floor properly and in a timely manner.
· Arranges product according to planogram specifications.
· Performs ad set, price change, clean & bright, functionality and farming duties.
· Insure check-out lanes are set with proper product in each line.
· Monitors floor merchandise.
· Upstocks overstock product when necessary.
· Downstocks product when necessary.
· Moves all product off of the sales floor prior to opening.
· Ensures program guidelines are followed.
· Confirms Raincheck Follow up is completed.
· Confirms functionality checks are complete and problems reported to the manager.
· Brings "lock-up" product to front checkout lanes for customer purchases.
· Confirms closeout and open item program guidelines are followed.
Greets customer and assists with locating product
What are the professional requirements of a Merchandising Specialist?
· Ability to work successfully as part of a team
· Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
· Ability to lift or maneuver 50-100 pounds, with or without accommodations
3 months experience in retail, customer service or related fields
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Best Buy or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.