- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 102-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Let us help you ace your upcoming Crew Member interview at McDonalds
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at McDonalds. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview - The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Crew Member Interview at McDonalds
To ace your Crew Member interview at McDonalds, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at McDonalds.
- Step 2 – Study the Restaurant industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company McDonalds in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Crew Member at McDonalds.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Crew Member at McDonalds.
- We’ve already researched the Restaurant industry.
- We’ve already researched McDonalds.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Crew Member interview at McDonalds.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
McDonalds’s Crew Member Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Crew Member Job Interview with McDonalds.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
Our approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 360-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Crew Member Interview at McDonalds.
- 6 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 102-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 250-page book. We sell this separately too. You get it as a bonus with this course.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- What did you do at your previous job?
- A scenario where a customer orders a hamburger, they come back to the register and say they ordered a cheeseburger, but you specifically remember them saying they wanted a hamburger. What do you do?
- When would you be available to start?
- Tell me about yourself
- Where do you see yourself in the future?
- Why do you want to work at McDonald’s?
- What shift are you interested in working?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Give me an example of when you had a problem and how you solved it.
- When was one time that you had to multitask and how did it make you feel?
- Why should we hire you?
- why can you see yourself working here?
- Did you have a criminal record?
- Why McDonald's?
- When was then last time you were rushed to cook or prepare something?
- How would you treat a customer?
- Can you work in a fast-paced environment?
- What kind of hours do you want to work?
- Is this your first job?
- What is your reason for wanting a job?
Crew Members at McDonalds
Summary of Job Position
Crew Person - You don’t want to work just anyplace, and you don’t want to work just anytime. Maybe it’s breakfast. Maybe it’s lunch. Maybe it’s late nights. Maybe it’s weekends. Whatever it is, you want to be challenged. And have fun. We think we can fit in. For job openings on your schedule, give us a try.
It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
As a Crew Person, you may be responsible for:
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Taking accurate food orders
- Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
- Restaurant Cleanliness
- Ensuring items are well stocked.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees’ employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform several different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with McDonalds or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.